Body Back® 5- Week MINI session starting Nov. 17 2015 with FIT4MOM Savannah Stroller Strides.
This Class is for MOM alone. You get an hour to focus on YOU! Body Back workouts are High Intensity Interval (HIIT) workouts resulting in weight loss & increased strength and energy. Classes will held at the Savannah Mall Community Room (downstairs near the soft play) Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:45-7:45 pm.
Click here to register
Who is right for Body Back?
- Moms who want to kick-start their health and fitness routine with weekly training plans, assessments, and accountability
- Moms who have plateaued in their current exercise routine
- Moms who need to exercise before or after work or while their children are at school
- Moms who have children who have outgrown Stroller Strides & Stroller Barre
- Moms who are ready to lose their baby weight once and for all
- Moms who want to build strength
- Moms who are ready to see RESULTS!
What Does Body Back Include?
- 2 Intensity Interval Training Workouts per week for 5 weeks
- Small class sizes
- Private group discussion board
- DVD at-home workouts
- Nutritional plan, food journals, recipes and accountability!
- Before & After assessments, photos and measurements (Before assessments will be done in the first class.)
More info on the Body Back experience: Clients can expect to see amazing transformations if they take advantage of all the program has to offer. You will work with your coach and classmates to help shed pounds, build muscle and fix the areas that have been adversely affected by pregnancy and child bearing.The program has been clinically proven in a University research study to help moms lose weight and inches. Moms all over the country are achieving results that they never dreamed possible. Using High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), focusing on a combination of cardio, strength and core work, Body Back workouts are designed to help women focus on the areas they need to strengthen, especially after childbirth (no matter how long ago that was).