2. South Carolina Aquarium, Charleston Harbor , S.C. . Hours, daily events, admission rates & specials here. Pair your visit to the aquarium with a visit to the Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry, Charleston, S.C. See No. 3 below.
3. Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry, Charleston, S.C. . Hours, exhibits, admission rates & more details here. Pair your visit to the museum with a visit to the South Carolina Aquarium, in Charleston. See No. 2 above.
4. Museum of Science & History (MOSH) & The Bryan-Gooding Planetarium, Jacksonville, Fla. . Hours, daily Planetarium shows, upcoming special events, admission specials & more details here. Pair your visit to MOSH with a visit to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. See No. 5 below.
5. Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Jacksonville, Fla. Hours, January discounts, admission rates & more details here. Pair your visit to the zoo with a visit to the Museum of Science & History (MOSH) & The Bryan-Gooding Planetarium. See No. 4 above.
6. Lawton Stables, Sea Pines Resort, Hilton Head. Is. S.C. (open everyday except Christmas) Lawton’s free animal farm includes goats, sheep, pot-bellied pigs, ponies, rabbits, a deer named Callie and a Clydesdale named Harley (who loves visitors bearing carrots and apples). Pony rides and horseback riding available for a fee. Details here. Pair your visit to Lawton with a visit to The Sandbox Interactive Children’s Museum.
10. The Kazoo Factory museum tours, Beaufort, S.C. Hours & admission rates here. Pair your visit with a trip to the lighthouse at Hunting Island State Park. Details here. Or a stop at the u-pick farm Dempsey Farms to pick your own fresh veggies or fruits. Details here.