Below is a roundup of Savannah-area Christmas lights displays that were big last year. Let’s hope they are up again this year. If anyone knows the status of these and others, please let us know by commenting below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. The Roddenberry home in Windsor Forest on Savannah’s Southside. It’s in the 200 block of Windsor Road.
- 2. 711 South St.
- 3. 202 Blue Marlin Drive on Whitemarsh Island, Seagate subdivision
- 4. 512 Gordonston Ave. (Definitely a favorite and one not to be missed!)
- 5. a home in The Hamptons, located in Buckhead South (Richmond Hill). Features light and music animated with 99.3 FM (Directions: third house on the left in Hamptons in Buckhead South.
Take Highway 144 pass Publix, keep going for a while, turn right after the Episcopal church into Buckhead. Then when you are in the subdivision, take the second left. The subdivision is having a holiday lights contest. Enjoy!)
- 6. Stuart St. off of Waters Ave. between Stephenson and Lee St.
(near the Oakdale subdivision)
- 7. http://www.ccprc.com/index.asp?nid=140
- 8. ADDITION FROM A SAVVY READER: 105 Mapmaker Lane, Battery Point subdivision on Whitemarsh Is. Computer controlled channels with 15,000 lights and the music is pumped into your car through the radio on 99.3 FM. There is a 20 minute show that loops from 6-10PM everynight.
- 9. 182 Mills Run Drive, off Chatham Parkway
10. 136 Chimney Road, Rincon
For more children’s holiday activities, visit the SouthernMamas Ultimate Holiday Guide here.